Friday, February 13, 2015

Oh Really?



So lately I have been getting hate from some of my fellow class mates about my blog, and here's what I have to say to you. Is your blog any good, or in any way interesting? I think mostly everyone would say no. I mean the only thing you can say is the Illuminati theme, and what does that mean? Nothing! My content is better than yours regardless if my background is the "all seeing eye", and the title is "Illuminati Nation". All those things are superficial in the bigger picture, and doesn't take away from the content of what I post. Maybe your blog being so bland and ugly, takes away from your already subpar content. Yea... (below says it all)


1 comment:

  1. Remember that you catch more readers (and flies) with honey, than you do vinegar, as the saying goes. Try to avoid insulting your readers. There will always be critics. We often have to take the high road or mature path and ignore slights or criticism. If someone says something that upsets you, it is likely true and an opportunity to learn from our mistakes. Just a thought.

    ReplyDelete